Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Holy Grail!!!

Today I went to the Foreign Food Market near the high speed train station. I wandered in there looking for red beans and couldn't find them. I was about to walk out and did a second pass and that's when I stumbled upon all this glory and love. Now, no more trips to Seoul's Itaewon just to get what few things I need to make life just a little more comfortable.





















All this wondrous glory! Eat your heart out Trinidadians! This'll sure save me and the fam some money. Maybe heading down south to the Philippines this year will show me that Southeast Asia is where it's at for a displaced Caribbean boy!

MOOD: Relaxed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I can just imagine how not having access to your usual foods must make one terribly homesick. Finding this must have been like nirvana:-)

    ReplyDelete