Saturday, May 25, 2013

First Look: Me

So...this week?

GOD-awful!

I mean deadlines, bad news, three migraine strikes...nothing going as planned, a friend basically being told he'll be fired, homework undone, rude students...you name it, it happened.

I need this weekend to be for me.

Alone.

I think I am going to retreat to the forest tomorrow. I need some peace.

As I was thinking of peace, I contemplated that fantasy (and my love for it). I don't think I have told you all much about the makings of me. Let me start now.

One of my favourite fairy tales of all times is Pinocchio.

Don't be confused.

The original was wonderful...but it's the remake that I am absolutely in love with.

MANY people hate it. I am not one of them.

If I am blessed to have sons, I will name one of them David...and I will love him with everything within me.

Perhaps I like this movie because I admire David's determination to be loved by a parent despite evidences that said parent did not want the same.

Perhaps I like this movie because I know what it feels like to be...unwanted.

Perhaps I like this movie because I like Sci-Fi...and androids.

Whatever the reason, this is a win in my movie-collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment