Sunday, July 7, 2013

Closing Ceremonies of Pathfiners

So yesterday was the end of the weekend program at school. It was off to a rocky start with  the SDA Foreign Teachers having to come to some hardline negotiations with the SDA Korean staff about just how much weekend responsibility needed to take place.

All in all, I am pleased with the work we did. I definitely see room for improvement and will be implementing some next term but doing the extra for these kids is amazingly rewarding and I can honestly say, no one half-assed their work.

We were blessed with a special treat. The honors the Pathfinders had been working on for the semester were all music-instrument-related so they basically had a big concert afterwards. I was in HOG HEAVEN being surprised by how well they did in elementary school.

This school/church has never had a music day either so I am going to aggressively work on that for next term. All the teachers have one or more musical gifts...it's time we used them.

I haven't been this proud to be SDA or a Pathfinder in a long time.

I love my kids. ^_^










And for video: click here






No comments:

Post a Comment