Saturday, November 5, 2011

Life in Seoul

First glance into my room...

This little contraption controls floor heating (on left) and hot water (on right).
The bathrooms are GREAT for maximized utility...

...but privacy/ mulit-person use is greatly diminished.

This is where I work, Sangdo SDA Language Institute... see Papa Johns on the 1st floor?

...and across the street, I live on the fourth floor. Mr. Pizza on the 1st floor. Help us Lord.

This is the view of both home AND work.

Inside my swanky, Japanese-inspired apartment...

Low lighting and glass-top table? Oh yes!

Sliding Asian front door. ^_^

Welcome to my room. Pardon the mess.

Also pardon my Fuchsia sheets. Girls used to live here.


...and not at all cluttered...

My buddy spoke these flowers into existence yesterday!
My delightful wall-paper. My rooomate has a hello-kitty-Isis thing going on too. :-\

...the view outside my window...


The cool kitchen complete with fancy Samsung Fridge and door to the washer (we have no dryer).

But I have no idea what to cook (besides rice). Help us Christ!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I forgot to tell you about the bathrooms! You'll adjust! The heated floors are sooooooooooo good in winter! Backache? No heating pad necessary! Just lay on the floor! High tech Samsung appliances... yes! The rice cooker will become your favorite! Be sure to try a good variety of rice! I loved the brown rice! {Sigh} Homesick for Korea! :)

    ReplyDelete